[K12OSN] Non-writable file submission

Dan Bo faengoy at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 18:53:51 UTC 2004

I helped someone out with this on BSD at a University
a couple of years ago.  He was stumped, ,but what we
ended up doing was creating a Samba share to write the
file to, but forcing the file to be owned by the
teacher andforcing the permissions, as well.  Worked
excellently for him, and I believe that it's the same
problem you are having.
Message: 2