[K12OSN] No flames: Why use M$ offerings?

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Fri Apr 30 18:33:59 UTC 2004

> The point is that you aren't supposed to include all of the old
> posting(s) but instead snip it down to just the points that
> are relevant to your response.

Is this how things should look to be list friendly?  I believe I have
turned of HTML formatting and have turn on the > character to prefix any
the reply.  If there is any more stuff I should do please let me know.

Thanks to everyone for their help.  My new File server is up and running
and appears to actually be functioning how I want it.  I have learned
more on this list in the last 5 months than I have in the last 2 years.
I hope my poor list etiquette has not annoyed too many :-)