[K12OSN] Fedora 2 and LVM 2

Eric Feldhusen efeldhusen at chartermi.net
Mon Aug 2 18:02:09 UTC 2004

Jamie McParland wrote:

> Does anyone have Fedora core 2 and LVM2 working together? I swear this
> just doesn't work, and need some verification so i can stop wasting my
> time in it. - Jamie

Yup, I have a fresh install of FC2 with LVM2 working alright. I haven't
tried to add drives yet, since the system is just being tested, but I
haven't had any problems.

If your setup is a upgrade of a Fedora Core 1 with LVM1 to Fedora Core 2
with LVM2, I've read on the Fedora Core lists that it's not supported
and not to try it.

--
Eric Feldhusen
Network Administrator for Adams, Chassell,
emailto:eric at remc1.k12.mi.us