[K12OSN] New (final?) K12LTSP 4.1.0 beta

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Thu Aug 5 04:27:42 UTC 2004

On Wed, 4 Aug 2004, Eric Harrison wrote:

>Give these puppies a spin & let us know ASAP how it goes. Please report
>any and all bugs!

I already found three minor bugs. These are very minor...

1) I forgot to change the default bookmarks in Mozilla. There is a
   security update in testing, I'll patch that version tomorrow.

2) I had a small package conflict that only caused a problem when
   updating via apt/up2date/yum. I've fixed that and rebuilt the
   repositories.

3) The LTSP package database did not get built properly. This causes
   ltspadmin to show missing & outdated packages that are indeed
   installed and current. I'll fix this one tomorrow as well.

-Eric