[K12OSN] [OT] mysql problem

Aaron Leininger aleininger at ttsd.k12.or.us
Thu Aug 5 23:02:10 UTC 2004

I'm not using phpMyAdmin. I actually was using Webmin as the basic GUI
interface and mysqladmin was the backend for that.

I would love to add the new user w/ full privelage but I am locked out of
any mysql functions. Is there a password file I can manually edit or remove
that will help? Is there a way to tell RPM that the packages really are
there and to go remove them? A way to remove them manually and then tell RPM
that they're gone? Tell RPM to install over the top and actually re-write
all of the files back in to the proper locations correctly?

Any ideas would be helpful. I am a relative novice at this.
-Aaron