[K12OSN] another bandwidth question

Brian Chase networkr0 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Aug 6 01:25:25 UTC 2004

You want to block internet radio, and other streaming media that's not
required.  Surfing and email will not usually saturate a T-1 line, even
for several hundred users.  I'd suggest having some sort of policy to
limit the use of Instant messaging, however that's not a bandwidth
hungry application.  The reason I suggest this is for liability reasons.

--
Brian Chase			Phone:  386-775-5366
2345 Hillside Ave.		Fax:    309-276-2048
Orange City, FL  32763		Email:  networkr0 at cfl.rr.com