[K12OSN] More Questions

Matthew Ross mross at esd165.org
Mon Aug 9 19:05:31 UTC 2004

I just remade my k12ltsp server with 4.1.0 Beta 17, and I have a few
questions:

1. I want to use apt/synaptic. I found the link to apt in the wiki, but the
link is dead. Is there a good place to get it otherwise?

2. I'm trying to 'yum update', but it's hanging on qt-devel, reporting that I
have a damaged header, and keeps retrying to download it. Something up with
this file?

3. I found how to set the default WM to IceWM, but I'd like to change the
default menus for it as well. IceWM makes a .icewm file in the $HOME, but how
do I make a default before the user logs in for the first time?

That'll get me started. Thanks.

--Matt Ross