[K12OSN] Mozilla Home Page

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Tue Aug 10 14:20:59 UTC 2004

Mark Cockrell said:
> Is there a way to set the Mozilla home page for all users on the server?

I dunno -- but what I did, is make the shortcut (I use IceWM) actually
call mozilla with a URL.  ie, the launcher actually calls "mozilla
http://www.inlandlakes.org" instead of just mozilla.  It's a low-tech
solution that has worked great so far. :)

-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director
spowers at inlandlakes.org
http://techcorner.inlandlakes.org

The views, opinions, visions, thoughts, comments, sarcastic whims,
forecasts, poetic outbursts, cynical wit, future plans, implementation
ideas, OS preference, curricular insight, ice cream preference, or
anything else I might infer are not the views of Inland Lakes Schools.
Pretty much everything I say, do, think, or imply with punctuation should
be considered my own delusions, and ignored completely.