[K12OSN] Antivirus program for Linux

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Tue Aug 10 20:51:32 UTC 2004

You are not likely to have a virus problem on a Linux-only system or
network.  If you are using the machine to serve mail to Windows clients,
however, you might consider running a virus scanner on mail that travels
through your machine.  This isn't needed if the mail is being read on Linux
workstations but it will help protect those running Windows.  I'd recommend
clam-av (because it's the only one I know anything about):

http://www.clamav.net/

--
Henry