[K12OSN] NT Services for MAC -> netatalk (OT?)

Joe O'Brien jobrien at meridian.wednet.edu
Wed Aug 11 16:53:01 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I am transfering all Mac files from NT Services for MAC to netatalk, but
I'm having trouble with the Resource Fork.  Is it possible to transfer the
NT's Resource Fork to a .AppleDouble via smb?  I was able to transfer the
Data Fork fine, but I cannot find the Resource Fork. Right now I'm
re-transfering every file from NT afp to Linux afp via a mac and that
works, but it's an old mac, and going very slowly.  Any suggestions?

--thanks
--joe o'brien
--Meridian School District