[K12OSN] missing K12LTSP-GPG-KEY

Dale Sykora dalen at czexan.net
Thu Aug 12 01:03:31 UTC 2004

Everyone,
	I just updated K12LTSP4.1beta17 via "yum update".
It updated a few packages and said the following.
"please run: /opt/ltsp/templates/k12linux/K12Linux-LTSP-initialize"
I ran it and it launched various perl and shell scripts and had this error.
"running import-gpg-keys
error: /usr/share/doc/k12ltsp/K12LTSP-GPG-KEY: import read failed."
I didn't see k12ltsp in /usr/share/doc/ and "locate K12LTSP-GPG-KEY"
found nothing.  I can probably just import the key as shown in this thread
https://listman.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/2003-May/msg00456.html
But I just wanted to see if others see this error too, or if something
went wrong with my install.

Thanks,

Dale