[K12OSN] Misc quirks in OT Icewm

Tim Litwiller tim at litwiller.net
Sat Aug 14 02:14:13 UTC 2004

Misc quirks that I don't know where to ask

The library setup I've been working on.
Is there a way to make sure firefox only opens once per session and if
you close it it opens again?  If not can, I force a log off if they
close the browser.  Then the autologin will happen and reopen the browser.

in /home/user/.icewm/preferences I added a path to a background file -
it works on all the terminals except one. They get that file out of
/etc/skel/.icewm so I now they all have the same file.

Ocassionally when rebooting a terminal it will fail where it tryes to
mount /opt/ltsp/i386  as it's file system? turning it off and back on
doesn't help but turning if off for 2* hours and then turning it back on
it usually starts right up.  I don't know if there is a session timeout
somewhere that could be adjusted ot cleared.

* I haven't tried between 10 minutes and 2 hours so it could be
somewhere in that time range would take care of it