[K12OSN] Directory Administrator....Samba-LDAP

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Mon Aug 16 02:58:17 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I've been trying to get Directory Administrator on to my FC2 (K12LTSP 4.1)
Samba-LDAP server and it won't work.  First...the latest version of
Directory administrator won't install due to dependencies.  Second....if I
try to install the older version....it installs....but won't connect after
entering all the info correctly.....it give me a "protocol error" and
cannot connect.  Any ideas?

or

any recommendations for a GUI interface to change passwords...etc.in
Samba-LDAP on my new box?  I've used Directory Admin in the past, but am
open to changes.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School