[K12OSN] dansguardian on ipcop

Ron Freidel rfreidel at computergeex.com
Mon Aug 16 20:19:49 UTC 2004

I am not familiar with ipcop at all, but have convigured a few dansguardian
systems on regular iptables firewalls...

I am wondering why you show your username to be commented out? To a
dansguardian configuration it would be invisible.

Try removing the # from the user name in
/etc/dansguardian/exceptionuserlist.

Now all I have to do is to figure out how to get dansguardian/squid to work
transparently on the LTSP boxes I installed last week.

I know how to do it on firewalls, but the two schools I installed last week
have separate firewalls.