[K12OSN] Three Issues With 4.1 Issue #3 Sound

Liam Marshall lsrpm at mts.net
Mon Aug 16 23:31:39 UTC 2004

my thin clients are IBM 300PL 6562's

they have onboard nics, video, and sound

video and nics work fine.  Sound does not.

I got the sound working partly with version 4.0.1, but couldn't get it to work
on web pages or games, only if manually trying to play wav files, nothing
else

I thought 4.1 would help so I tried to install it but am not having much luck

Does anyone have a clue how to fix this?  The sound card on board is from
Crystal.  I tried playing with sound settings in lts.conf, but have had no
luck.

Does anyone know what the settings should be for this sound card?

Please help.  The kids will kill if I don't get this working.

I also have a few workstations that are old Dell Optiplex GX1's  same basic
deal, no sound working.  I haven't played with those, they connect but no,
sound.  I am really more concerned with the IBM's though

again, please help