[K12OSN] new school year prep

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Fri Aug 20 20:47:48 UTC 2004

I'll make a more juicy one AFTER school starts to post there...if you
can edit your wiki later that's great =)
you can post this one too if you like!

limiting space... 'quota'....limiting applications use 'chown' (man
chown) for more details..
IceWM...for default session....I posted that last month or this month as
well from someone elses site I found...
shared folders...you do with 'groups' as well....and 'chown'...(this is
in the archives as well somewhere)

If I had more time I'd go into more depth...but school starts for me on
Monday ...
and I still don't have my labs up....nor a file from admin with student
names =)

*sweat'n bullets*

--Huck