[K12OSN] LTSP on same network as Windows

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Sun Aug 22 20:15:39 UTC 2004

Yes...
TuxMath is what I used to bring my network to a screeching halt on 25
machines...
It became possible to do the square root, subtraction, multiplication,
addition, division, of the 2 numbers floating down before they would
crash into the city...
that was fun none the less just to see how close to death the network
would come...

--Huck