[K12OSN] LTSP 4.1.0 install fails

KJ ksj2010 at myrealbox.com
Mon Aug 23 21:36:24 UTC 2004

Hello,
I have a Dell Server (Cringe, I inherited it!) that I have previously
installed Fedora Core 2 on and it runs fine.  I downloaded the iso's for
LTSP 4.1.0 yesterday burned them to CD, tested the CDs (they tested fine
and they load fine in my sony, and no name PC's) but nothing happens in
the Dell box, I tried a new CD drive and I've booted and looked at the
contents of the CD.  Then if I reseat the CD I can get it to load to the
main screen (only sometimes) and then it freezes.  Has anyone else seen
this behavior?
Thank you!
KJ