[K12OSN] Evolution & XPDF

Michael Elliott melliott at rpmhealthstop.org
Tue Aug 24 19:36:08 UTC 2004

Hello all!

I have a very quick question and I have searched for the past bit to
find a answer so I figured I would just ask.

I am trying to find a way to have Evolution use xpdf as the pdf viewer.
The default options that I have are save and open, but when it opens
Evolution uses GNOME PDF Viewer.  The reason I would like to use xpdf is
that it is already the default for our Mozilla install.    Can anyone
point me in a direction?

As a side question, is there a way to print using the GNOME PDF Viewer?

Michael Elliott