[K12OSN] does my client machine have to be linux/windows?

Andrew adfour at mtaonline.net
Tue Aug 24 23:45:37 UTC 2004

Your client machine should either bnoot from a bootable network card (50
us or so and probably not what you have) or from a floppy onto which you
used "cat" to copy the boot image that matches your client's ethernet
card. These images are stored on your server, I beleive. Somewhere under
boot ot bootimages or something like that. Your client machine needs no
OS ..not even a hard drive to work.