[K12OSN] "Window remnants" K12LTSP ver 4.1

John Baillie jbaillie at stmarys-school.org
Wed Aug 25 19:04:59 UTC 2004

Hello,

We have noticed a fair amount of "window remnants" in OpenOffice.
For example a couple of students had some of the font drop-down box
stuck in a document.

Minimizing the document then bringing it back up clears it.

I have been running K12 Ver 4.1 at home since about beta 11 and have not
observed this nor did I notice it here in during our testing phase.

I have not verified but it appears to only happen during a full class.

On a side we went from ver 3.1.? to 4.1
The two server installs were very smooth.
All terminals booted right up.
No show-stopping problems.

John