[K12OSN] Re: "Window remnants" K12LTSP ver 4.1

John Baillie jbaillie at stmarys-school.org
Wed Aug 25 20:35:36 UTC 2004

Jim,

All our terminals are Compaq DeskPro Small Form Factor PII and PIII
which include on board ATI Rage Pro Turbo AGP.

I am home at the moment and have one booted up (as stand alone PC) with
K12 Ver 4.1 and it is using:
II) Loading extension XFree86-DRI
(II) LoadModule: "ati"
(II) Loading /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/ati_drv.o
(II) Module ati: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
	Module class: X.Org Video Driver
	ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version 0.7

I'll check to see what driver the terms are loading when I return in the
AM. On the chance that it is the same driver is there a better driver
that I can specify in lue of what is auto-detected?

John