[K12OSN] Business apps??

Ron Freidel rfreidel at computergeex.com
Thu Aug 26 23:02:58 UTC 2004

You might take a look at phpgroupware, and its module ck-ledger. its a
php/mysql app that works quite well. Though our office manager does find
things to complain about with it.

Personally I use it mostly for email and storing files, the calendar works
quite well, but I havent used the invoicing feature, but I know it works.