[K12OSN] Business apps??

Chris Kacoroski ckacoroski at nsd.org
Thu Aug 26 23:11:07 UTC 2004

If you need inventory control, gnucash will not work.  I haved used
sql-ledger (www.sql-ledger.org) for years and it works great.  It has
everything you need for inventory control and accounting.  The only
thing I find lacking is budgeting, nice graphs, and payroll.

cheers,

ski

--
"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it
   connected to the entire universe"		John Muir

Chris "Ski" Kacoroski, ckacoroski at nsd.org, 425-489-6263