[K12OSN] Searching for server (DHCP)

Debbie Schiel debbieschiel at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 06:16:11 UTC 2004

Thanks Bimal,

I've tried it...
[root at server root]# service iptables stop
Flushing firewall rules:                                   [  OK  ]
Setting chains to policy ACCEPT: nat filter                [  OK  ]
Unloading iptables modules:                                [  OK  ]

and then restarted the client but it is still searching & sleeping!!!
:o(

Is it maybe the client's network card?
>3Com Fast EtherLink XL 10.100Mb TX Ethernet NIC (3C905-TX)

If you have anymore ideas, I'll give them a go.

Thanks again,

Debbie