[K12OSN] Accelerated Reader on K12LTSP

Jonathan White jwhite at shaker.k12.nh.us
Fri Aug 27 11:44:38 UTC 2004

Just got a marketing snail mail from Renisance yesterday. It said they'd
come up with the perfect way to run AR (and the other Accelerated
programs) on any network, including a Linux network. It is their new web
based version of the Accelerated software.

The flyer said that "all" you need to do to get AR running on your Linux
network is install a Windows2000 or 2003 server and you'll be all set.:(

I think it's safe to say that they still don't get it.

--
Jonathan S. White
Computer Technician
jwhite at shaker.k12.nh.us