[K12OSN] Loading vmlinuz.ltsp

"Terrell Prudé, Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Fri Aug 27 14:21:07 UTC 2004

Hello Ben,

Does your server indeed have 192.168.0.254 on the eth0 interface?  Also,
did you put eth0 on the network for your thin clients?  I'm assuming
you're using the "standard" dual-NIC setup here.

Also, do you have the firewall turned on?  As root, try typing "iptables
-L", and if you see any rules, that could be a problem.

--TP