[K12OSN] Hp T5515

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Fri Aug 27 16:33:45 UTC 2004

Shawn Powers had one of those HP thin clients working...
I have 2 different ones working...(although I don't use sound at all so
I haven't played with that)
one is the YEStation Mini from http://affirmative.net  ... got a good
supplier contact who gets me $271 per unit
the other is the CapioOne...forgot vendor but can google it...and it was
$200...
The support on both is great... the advantage is size and power
usage...on the YEStation Mini.. 10watts total power usage...vs 110 or so
from the CapOne
and the Mini mounts to the back of LCD monitors =) juicy...

--Huck