[K12OSN] *EARLY* Alpha of K12LTSP 3.2

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Fri Aug 27 17:12:18 UTC 2004

> > I've uploaded an early alpha build of K12LTSP 3.2. This is
> a back-port
> > of all the work that went into K12LTSP 4.1 to the
> "Enterprise Linux"
> > versions.

Awesome.  A completely packaged version based off a stable distro such
as RHEL/WBEL would be an excellent alternative.  For me I don't want
cutting edge, I need stable.  My workload is too much to handle extra
calls, I need something I don't have to touch.  And most of us don't
possess the knowledge to install all of the packages from K12LTSP onto
the distribution of our choice.

Since I have had nothing but trouble I was going to try to install WBEL
with the K12LTSP packages but am afraid I won't be successful.  Thank
you for your efforts, let me know where the ISO's are so I can help test
them.

---