[K12OSN] further update questions

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Mon Aug 30 20:08:02 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 14:35, Will Hatch wrote:
>  Also, after the packages were finished downloading I moved on
>  to the installation screen.  Its been quite a while now and
>  the progress bar hasn't even started.  The hourglass from
>  my mouse is just hanging.  What might be happening here?  Thanks.

It has to calculate if you can satisfy all of the dependencies
mentioned in the RPM packages and what order to use
for the installation so they come out right.  That can
take quite a while.  Various versions of RPM also had
bugs that could cause it to hang, but I thought they
were all fixed by the fedora based releases.

---
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com