[K12OSN] A question about gigabit

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Mon Aug 30 21:02:56 UTC 2004

If you had a gig switch, it would allow the switch to communicate at a
gig and that would allow you to really use the 100Mb on the terminals
rather than splitting 100Mb for all it would be for each. Does that make
sense at all?

In other words, if you have a gig switch it would help. How much would
depend on your net infrastructure.

JSR/

--
Josiah Ritchie