[K12OSN] *EARLY* Alpha of 3.2/SATA RAID problem

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Mon Aug 30 21:14:25 UTC 2004

Eric,
    Just an update that the Alpha of WBEL with LTSP did boot the machine
with SATA RAID that gave me kernel panics with 4.1.0.  Just a little
assurance that this is worth the efforts.  I have been unable to do any
other testing but am happy to see the machine boots.

    Next I will try Les' idea of the separate IDE and see if it works,
if so I will get this machine rocking and out the door.  If not, I will
await the next few updates on this project and start testing myself.

Thanks

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
507-453-5188