[K12OSN] Fedora 2 and LVM 2

Brad Smith usernamenumber at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 18:45:43 UTC 2004

Excuse the n00b question but are you talking about running k12ltsp on
a fresh FC2 install? All the download materials I saw for k12ltsp (as
opposed to regular ltsp) seemed to only come bundled in the FC1-based
OS. Can you get just the k12ltsp components to insall on top of an FC2
machine or did you do this by copying files from an FC1 server?

--Brad