[K12OSN] Getting back into the swing of things (looking for docs)

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Mon Aug 2 20:45:42 UTC 2004

A long time ago (3 years) I did some ( a very little compared to others
) work with k12ltsp and k12osn on helping North Carolina schools. After
a lot of life changes I am wanting to get back into the swing of things,
but have a lot more limited time :).

I see the need for K12 items here even more than I did in NC.. but I am
not good at selling (couldnt sell clothes to naked men in Antartica was
what someone told me once.) Do we have good selling documentation that I
can give to school boards, other organizations, and just things to help
instruct them on what I would like ot do? Also anyone know of projects
in NM already?

Thanks

Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Lab  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 4-0645
-- "We cannot have a free government without elections; and if the
-- rebellion could force us to forgo, or postpone, a national election,
-- it might fairly claim to have already conquered us." Abraham Lincoln