[K12OSN] AGP video card problem

bimal pandit bimalp at indoasian.com
Tue Aug 3 08:23:33 UTC 2004

dear Dale,

as per my views though "vesa" will work with almost all the monitors but
you can have your own driver/librarirs for that by installing the
specific chipset drivers/libraries.

further as you are getting the problem at start time, so you need to
check the mouse settings for terminals in lts.conf file as this also
causes such problem!!

regards,

bimal