[K12OSN] apt-get question

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed Aug 4 01:51:16 UTC 2004

Shawn,
I'm in the 'yum-hater' club also...well hater might be a bit harsh...but
I dislike it's slow-cludginess...
my fix for this is a cron that does the yum updates for me when I am not
at work or I run it when I leave at night
so I don't have to see if cludge'n about....then I come back in the
morning and most of the time everything is okay...
although there have been those lock ups and some funkiness with
Tux-stamps once =)

If you get an off-list response for the apt-solution please forward me!

--Huck