[K12OSN] Samba/Ldap question

Glenn Arnold garnold at unrealsolutions.com
Wed Aug 4 16:54:15 UTC 2004

Are you using Idealx's LDAP tools? What are you using to create user
accounts?  When I used Idealx's instructions for LDAP and Samba you have
to set password for the administrator account before you can use it,
because it is disable by default.  Can you list root or administrator
with pbdedit -Lv root or administrator and does it list the account
information?

-Glenn