[K12OSN] Bandwidth requirements

Brian Chase networkr0 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Aug 4 13:04:55 UTC 2004

However you may want the reduced operational expense of maintaining a
clustered LTSP server, I think you'll find that when you run your total
numbers together with WAN costs to your service provider, you'll find
that this will far outweigh the operational costs of running separate
LTSP servers at each site.

Bottom line is, keep X traffic off the WAN links, but that shouldn't
stop you from authenticating from one central authentication server.