[K12OSN] another bandwidth question

Santiago, Nicholas nsantiago at caclv.org
Thu Aug 5 23:10:53 UTC 2004

My pipe is actually only a cable modem (800k) and it serves our purposes
well for about 70 concurrent users across 150 workstations.

We use a Squid/DansGuardian setup on a Mitel Networks SME Server and it
works great. Everyone can access the Internet and e-mail nice and quick.

-Nick

  _____

Join us for "No Room for Poverty," a national rally in Washington D.C. to
call
the nation's attention to poverty during this, the 40th anniversary of the
War on Poverty,
Saturday, September 4. The bus trip, a box lunch, and a t-shirt will cost $5
per person.
Sign up now by calling 610-691-5620.
Community Action Committee of the Lehigh Valley, Inc.
1337 East Fifth Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
www.caclv.org <http:\\www.caclv.org>

  _____