[K12OSN] Need help: Info, how to sell, documents.

Stephen J Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Mon Aug 9 20:54:34 UTC 2004

Ok, it looks like I have 3 sites that are needing some sort of solution
for OSN. The first site has 10 computers that have either Windows 2000
or no OS on them. We put fedora on the boxes with no OS on them, but now
I am needing the more important parts: training, selling, and getting
people involved. The second site will be in a similar state. They will
have some windows boxes because of reporting things to their sponsor but
the rest of the machines are pretty open.

I am looking at K12LTSP for at least one site, but need to have an idea
on what a good server would be for 10 clients? I have the usual goal of
building it with no money, but can try to by resourceful.

Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Lab  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 4-0645