[K12OSN] LDAP is for?

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Mon Aug 9 22:45:55 UTC 2004

I have ~220 student users...all users will be on 1 machine(only have the
1 server)...
I just need Mac/XP/thin clients to all login via the K12LTSP and have
/home/<username> mapped to H:\
I don't want to have to create users on all of the XP and Mac machines.

Teachers/staff use Novell for their fileserver...and XP for their
OS...so I can just add a samba share for staff who need a shared class
directory.

--Huck