[K12OSN] Open Office Slowness

daniel.hunt at iibbank.ie daniel.hunt at iibbank.ie
Tue Aug 10 13:46:08 UTC 2004

Have you made sure that you have a gig-uplink for the server to your
hopefully 10/100 client switches??

Then make sure that the NIC's are configured correctly ... then move on to
your GUI - disable any unneccesary graphical intensive stuff, as well as
anything that may be eating up the CPU usage.

Then try it again.
How many clients are opening OO when this happens? Would it be caused by CPU
load do you think?