[K12OSN] *sigh* FC2 issues

luis.montes at cox.net luis.montes at cox.net
Wed Aug 11 15:54:48 UTC 2004

I've got the same problem trying to use gdm
On k12ltsp 3.x i would just remove execute permissions from /etc/X11/gdm/Sessions from the window managers i didn't want.
That doesn't seem to work now. Like you I also want only IceWm available.

I don't this is really a bug that I should have tested, but a change in the way things are configured.

Anyone know where to set this up on 4.1 ?

Luis