[K12OSN] *sigh* FC2 issues

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Wed Aug 11 16:24:29 UTC 2004

Eric Harrison said:
> KDM did indeed make a change that none of us caught.

I'm beginning to wonder *what* exactly I did test in the beta... :)  I
can't get the openoffice script to make .doc the default format.  It runs,
but doesn't make the change...

I really apologize for not being a more useful beta tester...  Hindsight
is 20/20.

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director
spowers at inlandlakes.org
http://techcorner.inlandlakes.org

The views, opinions, visions, thoughts, comments, sarcastic whims,
forecasts, poetic outbursts, cynical wit, future plans, implementation
ideas, OS preference, curricular insight, ice cream preference, or
anything else I might infer are not the views of Inland Lakes Schools.
Pretty much everything I say, do, think, or imply with punctuation should
be considered my own delusions, and ignored completely.