[K12OSN] Updates

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Sat Aug 14 05:17:20 UTC 2004

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004, norbert wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Is anyone else having problems with RHN, apt-get or yum updates ?

Nope, I have not seen problems with my repository.

Yum & up2date (I can't remember about apt from memory) are configured
to round-robin to the FC2 mirrors. If one of the mirrors is broken
you might see an occasional problem. But it shouldn't be everytime.

If you think this may be the problem, you can comment out the
various fedora.redhat.com entries in /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources
and /etc/yum.conf.

If you are still having problems, please post a detailed
description of the errors you are seeing.

-Eric