[K12OSN] Trouble Intalling/updating packages

Mark Cockrell cockrell at honeygroveisd.net
Mon Aug 16 16:26:49 UTC 2004

When I initially set up my 4.01 server, I apparently didn't include the
developer tools in the installation.  Now I want to go back and add
them.  So I pull up the "Add/Remove Applications" program, select
"Developer Tools" and it tells me I need to insert Fedora Core 1 Disk
2.  When I put in the K12LTSP 4.01 Disk 2, it checks the CD and asks for
Fedora Core 1 Disk 2.  I can read the CD, and see the RPM files in the
appropriate directory (I think), but it just won't "go".  What am I
missing here?

--
C-ya,
Mark