[K12OSN] Three Issues With 4.1 Issue #3 Sound

Immanuel Derks I.Derks at translucent.nl
Tue Aug 17 08:19:04 UTC 2004

Sound is always a bit tacky, because there are a) a few sound servers to
chose from with different characteristics and b) not all applications
support remote sound.

So what you should do is find out what kind of soundserver can support
your app, if at all.

take a look at http://www.ltsp.org/sound/ and browse the ltsp
mailinglist for different sound Q&A.

Regards, Immanuel