[K12OSN] Thin Client Screen goes to terminal with message unexpectedly

Brock Noland brockn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 18:34:41 UTC 2004

I am running k12 LSTP. I have one server and one client. (for now) On
the client every 15 minutes or so X goes away and I get what appears
to be a terminal interface (i cannot type though) and it has the
following message.

Module Loader present
                (++) from command line, (!!) notice, (II) informational,
                (WW) warning, (EE), (NI) not implemented, (??) unknown.
(==) Log File: "/var/log/XFreeConfig.0.log" Time Aug XX XX:XX:XX 2004
(++) Using config file: "/tmp/XF*^Config.1"

The keyboard does NOTHING but if I press the power button for about a
second or so I get back into x windows. This happens with all users.

???

Brock