[K12OSN] Re: Win2K DHCP server

Angus Carr acarr at saskforestcentre.ca
Wed Aug 18 21:13:40 UTC 2004

I have a setup like this working now. It's not particularly hard. You
need to add in the statements that come in the dhcpd.conf on the k12ltsp
box into the dhcp server on Win2k. It took a few minutes, but nothing
particularly hard. I have it serving those DHCP statements to all
comers, so any machine with a PXE BIOS can pick it up.

If you're stuck, give me a shout. One day, I may post to the wiki, but I
didn't find it terribly difficult, so I hadn't thought it was hard. I
guess I lucked out, so maybe I will wikify it.

Angus Carr.