[K12OSN] Compaq iPag

norbert bear2bar at netscape.net
Thu Aug 19 20:39:33 UTC 2004

OK so I got past that problem, still don't understand why but...
(There's a fix from redhat to remove the "-1" in line arg frim the file
/etc/xinet.d/tftp conf)
But now the system hangs after "rc.sysinit completed, switching to
multi-session mode"

any ideas ????

thks

norbert

Hi,

I'm trying to use a Compaq iPaq as a thin client. The unit boots, finds
the dhcp server & gets an address, DNS & gateway but then gives me an
error I don't understand after it tries tftp " PXE-E32: TFTP open
timeout" and tail gives me "cannot bind to local socket: Address already
in use"

Now I know tftp is running & other thin clients work, what have I missed?

thks

norbert